Help us make a child’s Christmas this year
It’s the giving season, and there is no one who can benefit from your generosity more than children in foster care.
This Christmas, Kids to Love will help about 2,000 children have a happy holiday while they are in foster care. Our Christmas for the Kids program has a massive goal that we wouldn’t be able to meet without the generosity of others. From buying items on a child’s wish list to volunteering in our warehouse, the community is how these children’s needs are met.
If you want to help a child have a Merry Christmas, we have a number of ways you can help:
- You can host a toy drive at your work, school or church. Click here for info on how to set up a drive for others to donate new toys and clothing.
- Shop for a child. We have several ways you can do this.
- We have Christmas trees all across North Alabama with ornament cards that have a child’s name, age, and an item on their wishlist. Pick an ornament, buy the item and return both the ornament and item to the store you picked up the ornament from. We’ll take care of the rest! Click here for a map of participating locations.
- You can always buy new toys and clothing in general and donate them. We will use what you donate either to fill a child’s wishlist or for our Emergency Assistance program, which supplies children with clothing and toys when they first arrive in foster care. You can drop them off at the Kids to Love Center at 140 Castle Drive in Madison during normal business hours.
- If you don’t want to shop at a brick-and-mortar store, you can shop online! On our Click, Ship, & Give page we have links to online stores you can shop. Pick a site, buy an item, and it will ship directly to our warehouse.
Volunteers are also needed at our warehouse to help stock shelves, shop wishlists for children and more. Click here to sign up!