Ways To Get Involved


Make a donation to support children living in foster care.

Donate Today

Click, Ship, & Give

Shop our online wish lists. What you buy ships directly to us.

Buy School Supplies
View Ways to Get Involved


Kids to Love is hiring!

Below are our open job postings. If you are interested and meet the qualifications of the position, you can fill out the employment form below.

Licensed Therapist – Focus on Trauma and Foster Care
Location: Madison, Alabama
Position Summary: We are seeking a compassionate and skilled licensed therapist with specialized experience in child and adolescent psychology, trauma-informed care, and the foster care system. This role involves providing therapeutic support to children, teens, families, and adults – helping them navigate their experiences and challenges in a way that promotes long-term resilience and well-being.

Key Responsibilities: Responsible for the provision of clinical mental health services to identified clients. Provides social, behavioral, and emotional support to clients and families, foster parents, and staff regarding the care of children associated with all Kids to Love Foundation programs, including Davidson Farms, the Child Placing Agency, KTECH and the Smith Family Wellness Center.

  • Conduct assessments and provide treatment for mental health issues, utilizing trauma-informed services with a focus on trauma and challenges related to foster care
  • Develops and implements tailored treatment plans that address the unique needs of clients
  • Provides both on-site and remote clinical mental health services to identified clients
  • Ensures availability for crisis calls as outlined in on-call schedule
  • Maintains knowledge of billing guidelines and required clinical documentation
  • Participates in agency-wide fundraisers as requested


  • Holds a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or a related field
  • Minimum of (3) years of experience providing therapy in a clinical setting
  • Must be Associate Licensed Counselor (ALC) or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
  • Strong Preference to Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), and work experience in child welfare or child and family services

Employment Application

Our Newsletter

Stay up-to-date with the latest news, events, and more!